Obstetrics & Gynecology
South Peninsula Obstetrics & Gynecology
Comfort, privacy and personalized women’s care in Homer
Choosing an OB/GYN is an important decision. You want a physician that you trust and feel comfortable with. You want a location that is private and welcoming. And you want personalized care that addresses your unique needs and concerns. We offer all of that and more.
Our highly experienced, board certified physicians have decades of expertise in all aspects of OB/GYN care, and are supported with a dedicated, compassionate team.
Caring for women of all ages and stages
Our clinic, located at 263 West Fairview Avenue, is a dedicated space for caring for women of all ages and stages. We have taken special care to create an environment that is private, comfortable and welcoming.
At South Peninsula Obstetrics & Gynecology, you’ll find a comprehensive range of OB/GYN services, from pap smears to family planning, and prenatal care through navigating menopause. Services include:
- Well-woman exams
- Contraception and family planning
- Surveillance and treatment of abnormal pap smears
- IUD, Nexplanon placement and removal
- Permanent sterilization with hysteroscopic Essure and laparoscopic tubal ligation
- Infertility and reproductive care
- Ovulation induction
- Follicle scans
- Pessary fitting for incontinence and prolapse
- Apex pelvic floor physical therapy for incontinence
- Surgical correction of urinary incontinence
- Surgical correction of prolapse
- Abnormal bleeding
- In-office hysteroscopy
- Basic pelvic ultrasound
- Endometrial ablation
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy
- Version for breech presentation
- Repeat and primary cesarean delivery
- VBAC consultation
- Postpartum tubal ligation
- Immediate postpartum IUD insertion
Our physicians also provide consultation and support to the West Wing midwifery program.
For more information or to schedule an appointment at South Peninsula Obstetrics & Gynecology, please call us at (907) 435-3030.